The Pregnancy Care Center provides practical resources for those experiencing an unplanned pregnancy. We keep a fully stocked Baby Boutique, and we are generally in need of the following items:
- Small infant toys (teethers, rattles, etc.)
- Baby toiletries (baby wash, shampoo, lotion, diaper cream)
- Spoons, bowls, sippy cups
- Diapers & Wipes
- Enfamil Formula
- Swaddling infant wraps and receiving blankets
- New baby clothes size newborn-2T
- Fitted Crib and Pack & Play Sheets
- Hooded Towels & Washcloths
- Bibs & burp cloths
- Infant care items (nail clippers, thermometers, teethers)
- Bus Tokens for Client Appointments
*All items must be NEW and in packaging*
If you are interested in ordering your donations on Amazon, visit our Amazon Wish List and have your donations shipped directly to the center.
Enjoy landscaping? What about cleaning?
In addition to our wish list items for our Baby Boutique, we are always in need of helpers around the center. Please contact Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Landscaping help (Spring-Fall)
- Cleaning the center (dusting, vacuuming, wash windows, tidy up where needed, etc.)
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PARTNERSHIP!
If you, your church, school, business or organization would like to organize a collection, we would be happy to come and pick it up! Or, you may drop off items at our center. Call for available hours at (815) 997-1200.